►► Select 2160p HD for Best Quality ◄◄
GRID (2019) Ferrari 488 GTE Gameplay @ Shangai – Nanpu Bridge Circuit (Night) on PS4 Pro, captured @ 4K HDR
NOTE: To view this video in HDR you need a 4K HDR TV or device with Youtube HDR, such as the Samsung Galaxy S9, iPhone X etc.
GRID, is making a long-awaited return when it releases on October 11th 2019 (October 8th for Ultimate Edition buyers) on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. The fourth game in the series, GRID delivers intense wheel to wheel racing action, spanning four continents in some of the world’s most famous city streets and race circuits. Choose cars from GT, Touring, Stock, Muscle, Super-Modified and more, across race types including Circuit, Street Racing, Ovals, Hot Laps, Point-to-Point and World Time Attack.
GRID strikes the perfect balance, offering risk and reward for every type of racer. Handling is incredibly responsive with a learning curve that appeals to both casual arcade gamers through to the core simulation racers. Progression is rewarded through liveries, player cards, team mates, achievements and driving accolades. AI drivers push the player to their limits to earn a place on the podium and ultimate victory in the GRID World Series Championship. Realistic damage can affect both the car’s performance and handling and too much contact with the same racer will see them emerge as a nemesis who will stop at nothing to get their revenge in the race.
Established as one of the best modern-day drivers across F1, Endurance and Stock Racing, Fernando Alonso has signed as a Race Consultant and appears in-game. Players enter a series of events against some of Alonso’s Esports driving team ‘FA Racing’, across multiple classes of racing before coming face to face with the former World Champion in his infamous Renault R26 F1 car, in a final showdown event.
• THE MOST ICONIC CARS EVER RACED – Race the greats, both current and classic, across a huge array of vehicle classes.
• 12 INCREDIBLE RACING LOCATIONS – Compete in intense wheel-to-wheel races on iconic city streets, world-famous circuits, and beautiful point-to-points, featuring Havana, Shanghai, Brands Hatch, Indianapolis and many more, with multiple routes at each location and varied time of day and weather conditions.
• CREATE YOUR STORY, DEFINE YOUR LEGACY – Choose from 6 main career paths all leading to the GRID World Series, plus additional Showdown events
• THE FERNANDO ALONSO CHALLENGE – One of the most successful racing drivers of the modern era across F1, Endurance and Stock racing, Fernando Alonso joins GRID as Race Consultant and his Renault R26 car features in-game. Complete his challenges and earn the right to race Alonso himself.
• 6 EXCITING RACE TYPES – Challenge yourself across various modes in-game, as well as an event/race creator:
o Racing – Traditional race mode with grid starts and chequered flag finish
o Oval Racing – Rolling start, with set number of laps
o Time Trial – Single car on track/circuit against the clock
o Time Attack – Multiple cars on track/circuit, staggered start against the clock
o Skirmish – Players can test drive their cars, or have fun racing with friends whilst waiting for multiplayer sessions
o Hot Lap – Improve your grid position ahead of a race by posting the fastest lap time
• RACECRAFT – An innovative moment-to-moment scoring system that rewards players for technical, skilful or brave racing.
• IMPACTFUL DAMAGE SYSTEMS – Affecting both players and AI racers, GRID’s damage builds on Codemasters’ class-leading damage system to visually and mechanically change your race. Damage will affect visuals as well as handling, with potential for terminal damage.
• PLAYER PROGRESSION – Earn experience through racing and Racecraft to level up and receive rewards. Players get rewarded with Prestige, Player Cards, new team-mates and achievements throughout.